The following changes and improvements have been made to our server side recording feature for live broadcasts:
- Server side recording is now possible with multi bitrate broadcasts as well as regular (single bitrate) broadcasts.
- Server side recordings can now grow larger than 2 GB in size. There is no size limit but recordings can not exceed the available storage left for your account.
- The naming convention for recordings has changed. Broadcast recordings will now follow the convention [date]_[time]_[broadcast name].mp4
- Server side recording would sometimes not commence if encoding was not started immediately following a connection.
- Server side recording would not work when streaming using OS Broadcaster iOS and Android app.
- Other minor fixes.
Please remember that server side recording...Read more